Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm Gonna Miss the US of A

No doubt, I'm anticipating my trip to China. But, as you can imagine, there will be some things I will miss. Now of course I'm going to miss my family and friends, but there are also some other small details in my life that I will miss. I would like to make a list of these things. At the end of my trip I'll let you know how much I missed each thing. Here are only a few items I'm sad about leaving:

My room. I spend most of my life in my room. And I'll especially miss my walls. There's so many pictures on them that I love looking at all the time.
This picture of me and Rachel in my bathroom. I see it alot. And
I love it.
Great Value gallon jugs of juice. I live off of juice. And literally go days without water because this is all I drink. It's awful, I know....but I'm addicted.

My probiotics. I don't know if they help at all but they make me feel good about myself and feel healthy. But mom will take plenty while I'm gone for the both of us.

Birthday cake ice cream. Ah. To die for. And peppermint ice cream...yes, Food Lion is currently selling this....in April.

These orange crackers. My favorite.

Our cereal cabinets. So many delicious, sugar-filled options.

Our piano. I play it alot. It's not anything special but we've had this piano all my life and I love it.

These pictures of Joe in his room. I pass them every day and admire them.

This towel. Don't make fun. It's the best towel in this house and I'm in love with it.

Cheerwine. Best soft drink ever.

My Toy Story 3 poster. Such a good movie. I almost cried.


So these are just a few of my favorite things. But don't worry....the things I'm looking forward to FAR outweigh these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment