Friday, July 1, 2011

i heart jet lag.

It's 2:45 am. I am wide awake. And reading blogs. And leaving the house in and hour and a half.

Jet lag. I hate it.

The past few nights I've averaged like 4 hours of sleep. This combined with a lack of food (because eating makes me feel sick these days) combined with my body thrown off its normal schedule adds up to an exhausted body that can't go to sleep.

It's great, it really is.

But I shouldn't be complaining. I mean...I just spent 2 and a half months in China. And I'm about to go spend a week in Arizona with some of my best friends helping out and sharing the gospel with Indians. Is there really anything to complain about? Nope. But not complaining is tough stuff, man.

It's 2:45 am. I am wide awake. And reading blogs. And leaving the house in and hour and a half.

Jet lag. I hate it.

The past few nights I've averaged like 4 hours of sleep. This combined with a lack of food (because eating makes me feel sick these days) combined with my body thrown off its normal schedule adds up to an exhausted body that can't go to sleep.

It's great, it really is.

But I shouldn't be complaining. I mean...I just spent 2 and a half months in China. And I'm about to go spend a week in Arizona with some of my best friends helping out and sharing the gospel with Indians. Is there really anything to complain about? Nope. But not complaining is tough stuff, man.

"Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe as you hold out the word of life …"
Philippians 2:14-16

2 comments:

  1. i agree.. and harvey agrees x10... and we miss you. come back.

    ReplyDelete