Saturday, October 1, 2011

7 fears.

So apparently I was supposed to do 8 fears and then 7 wants. But I did 8 wants. So now I'll do 7 fears. I really should follow directions more closely. And also, I'm a day late with this. My bad.

7 fears. In no particular order.

1. Ants. I don't know why, but I hate them almost more than any other bug. One here and there, I can deal with. But for some reason our house often has ant issues. Like..every summer. And they're usually huge and come daily in swarms of like...30. And it's disgusting. This year we had big ants. But not only big ants, we had little ants too. You'd think the little ones would be easier for me. But they're not. Why? They come in swarms of hundreds...and hundreds. So disgusting.

2. Clowns. They sort of creep me out. I think it's because of that one Air Bud movie they had with the clown who tried to steal the dog.

3. Not making the homeschool basketball team. I realize it'd be embarrassing to play for the homeschool jv girls basketball team. But it'd be even more embarrassing to try out for and not make the homeschool jv girls basketball team.

4. Oversleeping. I think I've only done this maybe once in my life. Before I go to sleep I usually check like 5 times to make sure I turned on my alarm.

5. Forgetting my favorite memories/moments with Harvey. I want to remember every single time I held him, and changed his diaper, and gave him his pacifier. I have already forgotten a alot. And I just don't want to forget anymore. He's so precious and I never want to lose a single one of the precious moments I had with him.

6. Never seeing my China friends again. I probably won't see them..until Heaven, at least. I'm hoping to visit Grace at UNC one of these days. But as for Ryan, Lyndsay, Daniel, Harrison, Lindsey, and all of my Chinese friends...there's not a huge possibility of seeing them again. It makes me want to cry. I'd do a lot to have us all back together again.

7. Never going back to China. I miss it so much, and am dying to go back. Thanks to Rossetta Stone, I've got a little bit of China back in my life. But it's just not the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment