Tuesday, October 25, 2011

a few pins.

Because it's 10:50 pm and my madre wants me to go to bed shortly, I will present you with a short post on the topic of Pinterest.

Pinterest is genius. Literally genius. Like...why in the world did no one think of this before now?

Anyways. If you don't have a Pinterest, you need one. Want an invite? Let me know..I'll get you one.

So I'm gonna share with you a few of my favorite pins. I've already pinned 379 things. It's bad, I know. I have an addiction.

Ok here we go.

Put a marble in when you make cupcakes, and there you have a heart-shaped cupcakes.

I don't know what it is about this picture. But it's just cool. I love it. And the song...so good.

One day I will have a child that looks like this.

Well this is seriously adorable. The shadow....perfect.

I'm so in love with this scarf. So in love.

Keep with tradition...the groom doesn't see the bride before the wedding.

Um. Precious.

Wowww.

This is just a picture frame with a piece of fabric in it. And the words are written with a dry-erase marker. So smart and simple.
Hysterical.

And one last one, to end this post. I don't know who this is, but he is beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. that kid is hilarious looking...but oddly enough sort of resembles you.

    p.s. i've been meaning to tell you that if you're up late and want to skype with me and harvey you can! we don't need josh and your parents all the time...we can just have sister/aunt/nephew time. We are both generally not napping between 10:30-11:30 my am/your pm. love you! -danielle

    ReplyDelete