Friday, October 7, 2011

my brothers.

Well, since I blogged about my sisters, I felt like I should probably blog about my brothers too. Not that any of them read my blog, I'm sure, but I thought the rest of you should know I love them too, not just their wives.

First of all, I'm so glad I grew up with a bunch of brothers, not a bunch of sisters. I don't think I could have handled 3 girls, no matter how much I wanted someone's clothes to wear.

Joshua Mark. Josh is quite an incredible person. And a pure genius. You're reading and you come across a word that you don't know the meaning of? Ask him. He'll know...guaranteed. Fun fact: when he was a child he used to read encyclopedias for fun. Also, he lives in China, which automatically gives him a few cool points. He is the father of an incredibly good-looking child Harvey (who gets his good looks from his daddy). He is extremely wise and a fantastic husband to Danielle. Oh, and one more thing...you should hear him play the piano and sing. Incredible. Seriously.


Jordan William. Jordan is also an incredible person. He has a sense of humor like no other. There's just something about him that will always make you laugh. I don't remember the last time I was with him that I wasn't constantly entertained. He just throws these random comments out every once in a while and it's just hysterical. Anyways. Moving past the humor. He has some sick guitar skills and also sings, of course. I wish you could have seen his high school basketball games. Boy, was he good. He's got a tender heart and is just as handsome as his older brother. And just perfect for Ashley.


Joseph Lee. Joseph is one of a kind. I promise, you won't find another person like him. If he's not singing, he's beatboxing, and if he's not beatboxing, he's playing an instrument, and if he's not playing an instrument he's asleep dreaming about music. The kid loves music. He can make just about anyone laugh. He is definitely one of the most joyful people I know. If you're having a bad day, call him up...he'll fix that. Like both of his brothers, he not only gets the girls with his dashingly good looks, he also gets them with his kind nature and the way Christ shows through him.


Each of the aforementioned people are incredible men of God and are constantly amazing me with their lives.

And even though I always dreamed of sisters, I couldn't have lived without my brothers...and I knew that. No matter how many times they convinced me to do things for them by timing me, and no matter how many times I was chased around the house, and no matter how many times we fought over the green plate, I couldn't be more thankful for them.

2 comments: