Tuesday, November 1, 2011

more pins. i'm lamee.

So this blog is pretty much going way down hill. It has been going down hill ever since I came back to America. Cause uh...let's face it..America isn't all that great.

No, it really is. It's just not as interesting as China. or Harvey.

So yeah. I pretty much have nothing to blog about anymore. My week really isn't all that exciting. I love it, but uh...let's be honest. No one else cares what play we learned in basketball practice. Or that tonight in one of my students' piano lessons, I taught her how to know left from right (I pretty much feel like a hero).

So since I have nothing to talk about I'll show you some more of my favorite pins.



Every anniversary, take a picture of you holding a picture of the anniversary before. Once you get to like...10...it'd look sooo cool.

such.a.gorgeous.picture

This needs no words.

Literally, a bucket list. Why have I not thought of this?

Dudeee.

Good words to live by.

So cute.

Such a cool tattoo. I will never get a tattoo. But this is cool.

This is such a genius idea.

Ok that's all. I hope you enjoyed my pins. And if you didn't...well..sorry. Feel free to stop reading now.

2 comments:

  1. Love them! Love that anniversary picture!

    DON'T EVER STOP BLOGGING because you are awesome. Nothing is downhill. You could blog about simply getting out of bed and it would interesting.

    I love you.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna shelley! :) you're blog is soooo adorable! :) I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete