Saturday, November 5, 2011

my wedding...planned out. almost.

Lately, while looking at Pinterest, I've realized that my wedding is pretty much planned out. I mean...I have like three hundred good ideas on Pinterest that I want to incorporate into my wedding. Now I just have to narrow them down. But other than that, it seems like I've got things ready to go. But uh...by the time I get around to getting married, I'll probably have changed my mind on a lot of stuff.

Bridesmaids?
Katelyn Murphy. Rachel Langston. Hope Shelley. Grace Shelley. Meredith Andrews. Sarah Bertrand. Ashley Shelley. Danielle Shelley.

Flower Girls?
Arabella Shelley. Kennedy Shelley. Savannah Shelley. Caitlin Shelley.

Ring Bearer?
Harvey Shelley. (my nephew, not my grandfather.)

Colors?
Quite possibly yellow.

Hair?
Down.

Photo Booth?
Yes.

Caterers?
Chickfila? :)

Keeping with traditions?
Definitely no seeing each other before the wedding, but I'm a fan of the on-opposite-sides-of-the-door idea.
And who cares which side you sit on...it just always ends up confusing the ushers.

Cake?
I'm in love with this cake that has the wedding vows written around the entire thing.
And also, this one with the cool flowers.

Tables?
No assigned seating....that just seems ridiculous to me.

Save the dates?
For sure doing save the dates. I've seen so many cool ones. Check out my pinterest board...I've pinned like 15 different ones.

Flowers?
I know nothing about flowers. I really don't care. Something pretty...and fairly cheap. But real. I can't do fake flowers.

Place?
Well, I'd like it at church but uh...the carpet has got to go. I refuse to get married in a room with carpet of that color. But definitely indoor. The whole let's-plan-for-outdoor-and-hope-it-doesn't-rain deal just seems too stressful.


Now I realize this isn't all of the details of a wedding. Just thought I'd clarify that so Ashley wouldn't have to comment telling me to go read all of her wedding advice posts. But I've got a start. Oh and one more thing...

The groom?
I'm still working on that one.

2 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud at "my nephew, not my grandfather" hahahaha. I would be honored to be a part of your wedding someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got the groom picked out so you can stop looking. :)

    ReplyDelete