Tuesday, December 6, 2011

right now.

Life is insane. Good, but insane.

Right now I probably should be taking one of my 4 quizzes due on Sunday. We have these ridiculous Student Learning Outcome quizzes that we have to take for math class and if we get less than a 70 on any of them, we automatically fail the class. This shouldn't be a problem, because I can take them as many times as I want until I get the desired grade and it's easy stuff that I learned early in the year. But that's just it...I learned it early in the year. And now I have forgotten it. I started to take the first one tonight and realized I had absolutely no idea what to do.

Right now I should probably be studying for my government final that is on Friday.

Right now I should probably be doing my devotions.

Right now I should probably be at the gym practicing my shot. Last night we played a varsity team. The girls were big, the girls were mean, the refs were awful. And we played horribly. We lost by a lot of points; I'd rather not say how many points. Let's just leave it at....I need practice. No worries...I'm not being one of those people who always blames the loss on the refs. They could have been better, but we would have lost regardless.

Right now I should be sleeping. I'm way behind on my sleep and haven't really gotten a good night's rest in a long time.

Right now I should be telling my journal all about life's issues and life's happenings so that in the future I can read it and laugh at myself.

But instead I'm here. Writing a blog post about nothing. This is the post that I will read 2 years from now after having not gotten into UNC and say, "Yeah....definitely should've studied harder for that history final and started earlier on those Student Learning Outcome quizzes."

I would say that life goes on. But that would mean I would have to end a sentence with a preposition.

Boy, Christmas break is coming soon and I am so happy. I feel like I can hardly enjoy Christmas because I'm so focused on all of this other stuff I'm doing. I love every minute of it, but I'll be glad to have a break.

And just for good measure, a couple of pins. (No worries...through all of the busyness, I still somehow manage to find time for Pinterest.)
An adorable baby.


Pretty much an extremely quick outline of the Bible.

1 comment: